PROCEDURE OF REVIEWING SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
1. Research papers, received by editorial board, answering the subjects of the journal, prepared in accordance with the requirements, undergo a peer-reviewing procedure.
2. In case of rejection of sending a manuscript to revision, author receives a reasoned reply.
3. We examine only previously unpublished manuscripts.
4. Chief editor determines, whether an article answers the subject of the journal and meets the requirements, and forward it to reviewing to examination with PhD or ScD degree, who is a recognized expert on the subject of peer-
5. Manuscript is passed to a reviewer without any information about the authors.
6. Time constraints for the procedure of reviewing is defined by the chief editor, individually for each case. Maximum reviewing period (between the date of acceptance of the manuscript by the editor till the editorial board
makes it's decision) is 2 months.
7. The following items are pointed out in the review:
a) a compliance of the matter of an article with it's title;
b) an assessment of the relevance of the content of a manuscript;
c) an assessment of the form of the presented materials;
d) an appropriateness of publishing an article;
e) a description of the advantages and disadvantages of an article.
8.In the final part of the review of the manuscript, on the basis of it's analysis, clear conclusions should be given, whether the publication can be published as is, or there is a need for its revision or processing (with constructive comments).
9. If the review contains recommendations for editing and (or) finalizing an article, it is sent to an author with a proposal to take into account the recommendations in preparing a new version of an article or arguments to refute them. An improved paper is sending back for reviewing.
10. In a case, where the reviewer does not recommend an article to publication, editorial board may send back an article to be rewritten, taking into account the comments made on it, as well as send it to another reviewer. Text of a negative review is also sent to an author.
11. Manuscripts, which receives contradictory reviews, should be forwarded to an additional reviewing. If a anuscript receives two negative reviews, publisher has a right to reject the submitted manuscript immediately and not to publish it.
12. The final decision on publication of an article is taken by the chief editor.
13. When a positive decision on publishing an article is taken, the author is informed. Text of a review is sent to an author via Internet.
14.The Editorial Board of the reviewed scientific publication undertakes to send copies of the reviews to the Ministry of science and higher education of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the corresponding request.
15. Originals of the reviews are stored at the editorial office for 5 years.